samedi 18 avril 2015

Can I buy this sports camera?

I recently wanted to buy a sports camera to shoot some sports photos to share my friends, but considering the goro cameras are expensive, so i want to know some of popular a few, i have seen a company called DOME, which located China, their price is more cheaper, but the performance is also very good. Blackview DV800B is a sport camera, which has has a field of view of 170° and can record .MOV H.264 video at 1920x1080P(60fps), 2560x1080P(30fps). I’m really liking that it can record to 1080P. I have some action cameras that can only record to 720, so having the higher recording resolution is definitely a big plus.



This Camera's youtube video and their website as follows, please give me some views, thank you!



www.szdome.com



http://ift.tt/1cFReBY





Can I buy this sports camera?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire